Friday, June 15, 2012

REALLY????

REALLY??? 
It Slowly started a few years ago.  Most people wouldn't complain.  And I think I have now come to grips with the odditiy of being kicked out of my own kitchen.  My husband Don has become a foodie.  With a capital F.  followed by ODD then you add the ie.  


Pardon my English but, who would have thunk it?  When asked at a recent family gathering on Memorial Day what he most loved about his mother.  Other siblings and family members mentioned, faith, courage, work ethic,  unconditional love, my husband said, "She started my love of cooking".





2 comments:

  1. You both are fabulous, and not just in cooking. I am partial to your strawberry shortcake. You can deliver it to me anytime. btw, why don't you guys open a restaurant? It would rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally think they should open a restaurant too!!! And I love that picture of you!

    ReplyDelete